Lithium coin CR2032 batteries is the most common battery coin providing long-lasting, reliable power for various devices. They are used to power small electronics devices such as calculators, wrist watches, various medical devices, fitness appliances, toys etc.
Long shelf life:
– 90% of the original capacity: that is what the Panasonic lithium coin CR2032 batteries still have after even 10 years. The combination of lithium and manganese dioxide results in a chemically very stable battery. Long-term discharge has been verified at all operating temperatures under low-load discharge conditions.
– The Panasonic lithium coin CR2032 battery has a high voltage of 3V. In short: lots of power in an ultra-compact design. You have enough with one lithium battery in comparison to 2, 3 or more traditional batteries. Choose the lithium coin CR2032 battery as a powerful source of energy for your small devices.
High reliability and safety:
– Repeated tests on the various safety and performance characteristics of this battery have been conducted by Panasonic. Also the effects of environmental factors such as temperature were tested. Panasonic has accumulated a wealth of corroborative data on the performance of our batteries that cannot be pinpointed by short-term accelerated tests. The result is that Panasonic batteries have won consent for their high reliability and safety under the UL safety standards in the United States and wide recognition over the world.
– Lithium Coin CR2032 has certain achievements for devices where traditional batteries cannot be used. This battery can be used for memory back-up, digital watches, car keys, laser pens, fitness appliances and medical devices such as tensiometers and clinical thermometers.
– High voltage (3V)
– Very low self-discharge; long shelf life: up to 10 years
– A full line up for use in a wide variety of applications
– No mercury added
– High leak protection
– Usefull in a wide range of temperatures (-30°C to +60°C)
– Very high weight-to-power ratio
– Technology: Lithium
– Voltage: 3V
– Diameter: 20 mm
– Weight: 3,1 g